Sunday, October 16, 2011

Crunch Time

My application for Advanced Studies in England is under consideration as we speak. Its not a rolling application, so although my application got to Bath a week ago, they did not begin reviewing it until yesterday.  I am very nervous, although I know I probably shouldn't be because Saint Mike's is on the board of affiliates.  Going to England has been a dream of mine for so long and I will be absolutely crushed if I get rejected.  Please please please keep your fingers crossed for me! 
On another note, it is crunch time in the semester.  I have so many research papers/reading to do and its really overwhelming.  If school work wasn't enough, I have personal situations going on that I am trying to push to the back burner.  As if I need more stress! As much as I hate wishing time away, I just want this stupid semester to be over. 
Keep calm and follow the moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment