Monday, October 17, 2011

Well That Was Fast

I received an email this morning telling me I am accepted for Advanced Studies in England for Spring 2012! Wee!!!! I am so excited. I also received my Pre-Arrivals info packets and forms. I am so excited, but also a little nervous. I have never traveled out of the country except Canada when I was 7, the Caymen Islands when I was 9, and Puerto Rico when I was 18.  I traveled to all those places with my family. To make matters worse, I have never left the east coast of the United States. To say I have lived a sheltered life is an understatement.  I think I am the most nervous about traveling alone and flying to Bath by myself. But this is what I get to look forward to:


I am so excited:) I have dreamt of going to England for the longest time and to be able to teach in a school over there is absolutely amazing.  
Keep Calm and Follow the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment